- Are you a CeMap Qualified Mortgage Advisor?
- Do you want to work with like-minded professionals?
- Are you ambitious, confident, driven?
- Do you want to add value to yourself financially & to your career?
- Are you looking to just provide exceptional advice without getting dragged down by administration?
Two options available – Employed or Self Employed?
Employed, you could earn £35,000 to 76,000 per annum
Self Employed you could earn £156,000 per annum
What do you get:-
- Dedicated case handler
- Your case handler will progress the mortgage applications, liaise with banks, solicitors, estate agencies, clients etc and package the cases accordingly
- This leaves the Mortgage Advisor to focus on new business & exceptional Customer Service
The Financials for either options is set out below:-
Self Employed – Mortgage Advisor
- 50% on ALL banked business where leads are introduced to the adviser
- 65% on ALL banked business where leads are self-generated
Average Mortgage Adviser would bank £10k in a month – you would earn £5k if all leads provided (£6500 per month if all self generated)
If you banked £20k in a month, you would earn £10k per month if all leads provided (£13kper month if all self generated)
Employed – Mortgage Advisor
Basic Salary – £22,000 – Annual review
Commission is payable on ALL banked income, subject to the following thresholds.
£0-3,000 = 0%
£3,000 to £7,000 = 10%
£7,000 to £11,000 = 25%
£11,000 + = 35%
Here’s what you could be earning on an employed basis:-
- Typical adviser would bank £10k in a month – commission would be £1150 (adviser OTE – 35,000)
- If an employed adviser banked £20k in a month, the commission would be £4,550 (adviser OTE – £76,600)
Next step for your progressive career is to get in touch so we can help in your next exciting career steps!!